Violation of any of the following rules is grounds for removal from the
property. NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO REFUNDS
1. Check in time 12:00 pm and check out time 11:00 am or pay for another
2. Do not cut down or deface a tree for campfires. We have wood for sale at
the store. Campfires must be in the approved fire pits only. Absolutely no
chain saws are permitted on the grounds.
3. Garbage must be placed in tied plastic bag before throwing it in the cans.
Garbage and recycling cans located by storage facility entrance.
4. Visitors are welcome but MUST CHECK IN AT THE OFFICE.
The charge for visitors is $2.00 per day or $5.00 if spending the night.
(Two night limit)
Visitors must leave the campground by 9:00 pm or pay for the night.
No visitors are allowed to enter the campground after 9:00 pm.
Visitors should park their cars in the parking lot.
Failure to check in at the office will result in removal from the property.
5. Pets are welcome, but they must be picked up after and kept on a leash at
all times. Pets must not be left unattended. No Pets allowed on the beach or
playground and must be kept inside if not with owner.
No doghouses, runs, or outside tie-downs allowed.
Only friendly dogs are welcome, 2 dog limit Max. 100lbs combined.
6. Enjoy natural ponds at your own risk. No glass containers allowed on the
beach. Children must be accompanied by an adult on the beach.
7. No electric heaters of any kind are allowed, unless renting monthly.
8. Quiet time is 9:00 pm. Children under the age of 18 years must be at their
campsite by 9:00pm. This rule will be strictly enforced.
Please be considerate of others.
9. Only two vehicles and one camping unit allowed per site, unless prior
arrangements are made at the store office. No tents allowed on camper
sites. Tent sites are available. Ask for details.
10. ATV’s and ORV’s are prohibited from the campgrounds.
11. No boats or boat trailers allowed at campsites.
Storage is available. Ask for details.
12. DO NOT put your wastewater in the public toilets.
13. One picnic table per site. Do not take tables from other sites.
14. No pop-up campers or campers older than 2000.
Unless management agrees upon.
15. Maximum 2 adults and 1 child per site .
16. All monthly renters must use their own bathroom facilities.
17. Management has the right to change rules at any time they see fit.
18. All monthly campers must have clean exteriors upon arrival.
19. All cabins rent on a monthly basis only.
20. Children must be 15 years old, unless management approved.