Violation of any of the following rules is grounds for removal from the
property. NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO REFUNDS
1. Check in time 12:00 pm and check out time 11:00 am or pay for another
2. Do not cut down or deface a tree for campfires. Many local businesses sell firewood. Ask at the Office for details.
Campfires must be in the approved fire pits only. Guests are not permitted to use any chainsaw on campground property.
3. Garbage must be placed in tied plastic bag before throwing it in the cans.
Garbage and recycling cans located by storage facility entrance.
4. Visitors are welcome but MUST CHECK IN AT THE OFFICE.
The charge for visitors is $2.00 per day or $5.00 if spending the night.
(Two night limit)
Visitors must leave the campground by 9:00 pm or pay for the night.
No visitors are allowed to enter the campground after 9:00 pm.
Visitors should park their cars in the parking lot.
Failure to check in at the office will result in removal from the property.
5. Friendly, quiet, small pets are welcome. Owners must have their pets on a leash outside and must pick up the pet waste as well.
Pets may not be left unattended outside. No pets are allowed on the beach or
playground and must be kept inside if not with their owner.
No doghouses, runs, or outside tie-downs allowed.
Only friendly dogs are welcome, the max limit is two (2) dogs per site. 100lbs combined weight.
6. Enjoy natural ponds at your own risk. No glass containers allowed on the
beach. Children must be accompanied by an adult on the beach.
7. No electric heaters of any kind are allowed, unless renting monthly.
8. Quiet time is 9:00 pm. Visitors under the age of 18 years must be at their host
campsite by 9:00pm. This rule will be strictly enforced.
Please be considerate of others.
9. Only two vehicles and one camping unit allowed per site, unless prior
arrangements are made at the store office. No tents allowed on camper
sites. Tent sites are available. Ask for details.
10. ATVs and ORVs are not permitted at Little Cedar Creek Campground.
11. No boats or boat trailers allowed at campsites.
Storage is available. Ask at the Office for details.
12. DO NOT put your wastewater in the public toilets.
13. One picnic table per site. Do not take tables from other sites.
14. No RVs or Campers older than 20 years old.
All RVs and Campers must be in a good state of repair.
15. Maximum occupancy is two (2) adult guests per site.
16. All monthly renters must use their own bathroom facilities.
17. All cabins are rented on a monthly basis only.
18. All monthly campers must have clean exteriors upon arrival.
19. Campground rules are subject to change.